Today’s look is a gingham trousers with a pink bag outfit.
Gingham is such a great print for the spring and summer months and a key print for this upcoming season. I love gingham paired with bright colours and today I’m wearing it with the colour bright pink as it really makes the pink colour pop out.
Gingham Trousers With A Pink Bag
I was wearing this look a couple of weeks back but have only just got around to showing it on the blog. It’s a great weekend casual look for spring and a great example of pink popping against the gingham print. If pink is not for you, red also works really well or even bright yellow!
Shop the look
Other ways to wear gingham this season
- Gingham dress – A gingham dress makes a great spring and summer outfit.
- Gingham blouse – Wear a gingham blouse with your jeans for a fun summer look.
- Gingham shoes – Make a statement with a gingham shoe whilst seeing the rest of the outfit simple.
- Gingham outerwear – Layer a gingham blazer or trench over your jeans and tee for an on trend look.
- Gingham shorts – Wear with a white tee and bright coloured sandal or bag.
- Gingham skirt – Try pairing a bright top or shoe with a gingham skirt.
I hope you like the look and let me know your thoughts on pairing gingham with a bright colour in the comments section below. Have a great weekend ahead.
Shop the look
Black Tee – Mango
Trainers – Adidas (old) – Similar here
Pink Saddle Bag – c/o Chapman
Watch – Apple
Sunglasses – Gucci