Today I’m sharing with you this delicious and low fat eaton mess recipe. I thought instead of posting a main meal, I would mix it up and post a pudding that is very much loved in my house!
The Low Fat Eton Mess pudding is very simple to make only using 3 ingredients and takes about 2 minutes to make! My children love to smash the end result up and make it messy before they eat. It is a fun way to get another portion of fruit down them, as well as the yogurt which is also very healthy. It also contains protein as I use greek yogurt.
- 1 punnet fresh raspberries.
- 4 meringue nests.
- 1 pot of Fage total 0% Greek yogurt.
- Place 1 meringue nest on each plate.
- Put 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt on top of the meringue.
- Wash the raspberries and place a few on top of the yogurt.
- Ready to serve.
- For the messy part, just use your spoon to smash it all up making an Eton Mess! Or you could just eat it as it is.