Today’s look is an art print shirt dress outfit.
Art Print Shirt Dress Outfit
I had been looking for a versatile dress with a statement print to add to my AW18 wardrobe and when Pazuki London asked me to select a piece from their new collection, I thought this was the perfect dress.
The Pazuki London AW18 collection prints are from original paintings by artist, designer and creative director Pookie Blezard and are printed onto fabrics for the collection. The dress I’m featuring here is a deep brush strokes painting printed onto silk. As well as designing her own collection, Pookie has also created prints for Paul Smith. Pazuki also has a celebrity following.
Ideas on how to style the dress
As you know if you have been keeping up with my latest posts, I’m currently working on creating a more thoughtful wardrobe for the season. This dress would work in many ways including the following:
- Casually as I am wearing here with trainers
- Open over jeans and a tee as a light top layer
- Layered under a jumper with some boots (I plan to use the black jumper in my last post)
- Layered under a cozy oversized cardigan or faux fur coat
- Paired with some heels for an evening or occasion outfit
- Paired with a blazer and shoes for the office
- It would even carry through to next spring summer with the fabric being silk so it’s a great all year round piece.
I hope you like the look and if you would like to see the rest of the collection at Pazuki you can view it here. Let me know your thoughts as always on the art print shirt dress outfit in the comments section below.
Shadowland Dress – c/o Pazuki
Bag – Chanel Similar here
Trainers – Golden Goose Deluxe Brand Similar here