My Birchbox October 2015 Stylist Edition arrived today, so I wanted to share with you what was inside this month.
This is only my second ever Birchbox. I purchased one last month and I loved the content so I went ahead and ordered one this month too. There was a choice between two boxes this month and I chose the Stylist Edition. The Stylist Edition is the first ever guest editor box and as put together by Joanna McGarry who is Stylist’s Associate Editor for Beauty.
Here is what was inside:
- 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Shade (full size). This looks so nice I actually can’t wait to try it. It’s 100% natural and was the reason I chose this box.
- Bioderma Sensibo H2O
- Parlour by Jeff Chastain Smoothing Blow Out Spray
- Rituals Yogi Flow Foaming Shower Gel
- When Travel Mate Sheet Mask
- English Laundry No7 signature for her (smells lovely)
I can’t wait to try out the products. The two that I am most happy with are the lipstick and shower gel as I was looking to buy these products anyway, the lipstick alone would have cost £19 so with the box costing only £10 plus p&p, it was a great buy this month.
The box design was also another reason to choose this option. I love the colours and print, and it will look very pretty on my dressing table this month. You do have to subscribe to Birchbox but can cancel your subscription at any time so it’s very flexible and easy to try out and cancel.