I haven’t shared a recipe for a while so today I’m showing you how to make Lunchtime Beef Avocado And Pepper Rolls.
When trying to eat a low carb, grain free diet which I try to do sometimes, the meal that I struggle the most with is lunch. The easiest thing for me is to reach for a sandwich, crisps or jacket potato but these are all really high carb so I came up with this lunch one day and really enjoyed it. It’s a healthy way to incorporate good fats and veggies into your diet too and is super fun for kids to eat and adults alike. It’s so easy and quick to make and really delicious. For a vegetarian option you could use lettuce leaves in place of the beef.
You will need
- 2 slices of cooked beef (or lettuce for vegetarian)
- Half an avocado
- Half a sweet red pointer pepper
- Some chives
- A tablespoon of houmous (I use shop bought)
- Slice up the pepper and avocado into thin long pieces
- Wrap them in the beef (or lettuce)
- Tie into place with 2 chives for each roll and arrange on plate
- Serve with a tablespoon of houmous to dip the rolls in as you eat them
I hope you enjoyed this recipe for Lunchtime Beef Avocado and Pepper Rolls and let me know what you think in the comments section below.