Today I’m doing a what’s in my bag post. It’s the first time I have done a post like this before but I always enjoy seeing what’s inside other people’s bags so I thought I would give it a go.
Another reason for doing the post is to show you a Pretty Little Pouch that was kindly sent to me from Busy B. I have been using it inside my bag for the last couple of weeks to hold my phone and a couple of other bits. It’s a clever design as it even has a hidden pocket for money and cards so I know that all my must haves are safely inside the pouch. The Busy B website has lots of useful and beautiful things including stationary and gifts. I love the organiser section as I need all the help I can in that department being a busy person myself.
There are also some make up and beauty products that I have been using and my sunglasses that I never go without.
I hope you enjoy the post.
I actually don’t think I carry too much stuff around on a daily basis. This is about it for most days. I like to keep it to the essentials.
I love the Pretty Little Pouch. It’s the perfect size for an iPhone along with your cards and money. It’s stylish and designed really well. I think it would make a lovely gift. The phone case is by EgoSketch. It was designed using one of my own flower photographs and the blog logo. I love the pink colour and was surprised at how well printed it is. It’s one of the best quality phone cases I received.
So here are some of my essentials that I’m using right now.
- The Rodial Glam Balm Lip keeps my lips nice and soft. I love this rose flavoured lip balm with alpine rose stem cells.
- Amazing Cosmetics Concealer I rarely use this on a daily basis but it’s so good when you need it. It completely covers any spots or blemishes. I like to keep it in my bag just in case. A little bit goes a long way. It’s amazing.
- The Body Shop Coconut Hand Cream has a really lovely scent and it makes your hands nice and soft.
- Macadamia Hair Oil Treatment. I carry this mini size around incase of a bad frizz episode. This always saves the day!
- Guerlain La Petite Robe Noir eau fraiche lighter version of the original is a lovely spring scent which I’m wearing at the moment.
- The Lipstick is the one I use on most of my blog photos and it’s the Model Co Limited Edition Party Proof Lipstick in Styletto.
The Valentino Sunglasses I picked up at TKMAXX a couple of months ago. They have been my favourite sunglasses recently and I had saw them only a few months before on the Valentino Website Full Price. TK Maxx have a wonderful range of sunglasses.
My Sophie Hulme oversized Envelope Clutch. Just dug this out for spring as I got some shoes that matched it perfectly. It’s an old style of bag and I don’t think Sophie Hulme makes this size any more which is a shame as it’s a great size as it even holds my laptop in the back compartment and has a detachable strap.
I hope you enjoyed my What’s in my bag this week post. Let me know your thoughts in the comments section below. Have a lovely weekend. Gem x